America's Best Clubfitter
Central PA's only Golf Digest recognized Top 100 club fitter. Our team has been awarded this honor multiple years due to our commitment to brand agnostic fitting process, technology on site, and years of fitting experience. Learn more below
What to expect at my club fitting?
1. Schedule your fitting - Secure your private appointment
2. What to bring? Bring with you the current set you play with, golf shoes & a glove
3. Where to go? The center is located on the practice tee at the Club
4. First, we'll measure your baseline - how are you hitting your current clubs? what are we trying to improve?
5. Second, we'll measure you for shaft - which shaft would work best using the Mizuno Shaft Optimizer
6. Third, we'll test drive new clubs - let's sample clubs, you'll focus on look/feel/sound as you hit shots, while we focus on the statistical performance
7. Forth, we'll review and narrow - what did you like best? which performed best?
8. Fifth, we'll refine the fit - what club-specific adjustments are required? lie, loft, length, grip type and size - all are finalized at this step
9. Sixth, we'll recommend a set matrix - what clubs should be in the bag, 3 hybrids, 5 irons, 3 fairways, we'll help figure out the ideal mix
10. Finally, let's quote your price - remember, we match pricing on all current products. We'll finalize your cost and get your order in the works. .
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not a good golf, why should I get fit?
We believe everyone can benefit from fitting. There is an opportunity to help everyone improve their game and lower their scores with equipment match to their unique composition.
Can we fit the entire in one session?
Rarely. A proper fitting can be conducted in about 45-60 swings. This means 50 swings with a driver, 50 with your iron, 50 with your wedges, thus you can see the challenge. Unless you know specifically which make and model you'd like, we recommend scheduling multiple fittings on separate days for the best results .
Is the fee waived if I purchase?
A portion of our standard fitting is waived. Our fee is $150 per fitting session. $50 of this session can be applied (credit back) towards the purchase of your new fitted clubs.
How long will it take to receive my clubs?
If we have your clubs in stock, you can go home with them that day. If not, your custom order will ship directly from the manufacturer to your home, built to your specification in 2-4 weeks.